RELEASE NOTES >
Improved Locations / Groups / Attributes Assignments
- Location/Group/Attribute Assignments made in the MSS now persist if those assignments are changed by an external process (Import or SSO change).
- Location/Group/Attribute Assignments made by an external process (Import or SSO) will continue to be managed by the external process.
- Table column widths can now be adjusted. Adding/Removing columns to be displayed will reset the columns widths.
- Fixed an issue where the Multiple Reboot Flag might get set incorrectly at times.
- Fixed an issue where SmartScan didn't display properly at times.
- Fixed an issue where Screenshots will properly delete when a Player is moved to another Account.
- Download Percentage value has been updated to be rounded when displayed in the Player table.
- Fixed an issue where the Display Off flag wasn't clearing properly at times.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking the Font Size in a Content Template didn't work properly every time.
- Added ellipsis back for the new tables.
- Improved column width padding with the new tables.
- Improved the Integrations area to properly display the schedule time.
- Fixed an issue where Player Monitor Controls displayed time in 24 hr format.
- Improved Organization User view process.
- Fixed an issue where employees not part of the group were displayed at times.
- Improved user deletion.
- Fixed an issue where deleting an Integration did not remove the field mapping lock.
- Made some improvements to the Impersonate User feature
- Fixed the icon image in the Users table
July 11, 2023
July 11, 2023
July 6, 2023